Words are powerful and shape the way we view the world and that is exactly why I made these gluten free quotes. Sometimes they are all we need to ignite change. Here is a collection of the 20 Best Gluten Free Quotes to inspire and motivate you to start exploring the Gluten Free Lifestyle anywhere! Let these words inspire you to live the life you’ve always wanted.
We all know someone who makes snide comments about what we eat. While some people will never change, we can control how we react to those people and that is what we can focus on. When family or friends do not understand our gluten free lifestyle, they can food shame us for worrying about cross contamination or minimize the health consequences because they cannot see inside us. When this happens, sometimes all you need is some inspiring quotes to keep your mind focused. While it is hard not to take it personally, it has nothing to do with you. Remember that they literally have no idea what it is like to have an invisible autoimmune disease, so it is hard to relate to. This is just human nature and not everyone is good at empathy.
I reflected on how Travelling Gluten Free has positively impact me. Read it to get inspired!
Gluten Free Inspirational Quotes
Editor’s Note: If you like these quotes, feel free to pin and share them around. Celebrate yourself!
- “Fruits and vegetables are gifts from nature and the most natural way to heal your body and make yourself whole again.”
- “Being celiac turned my life around for the better. I care about what I eat, I am fit, my body is in the best shape ever. Crazy that celiac is what opened my eyes.”
- “The gluten free diet taught me to cook. Now cooking is my hobby and a part of my routine to stay fit and healthy.”
- “I plan my meals now and cook for the week. This way I always have something good and healthy in my fridge. I no longer fill on junk food.”
- “Gluten has been banned from my kitchen to make room for veggies and fruits.”
You are what you eat. At first, reading labels is a huge undertaking. But then you realize that processed food is filled with a long list of things you cannot pronounce. Then you finally realize that eating whole foods just makes sense.
6. “Celiac lifestyle is full of opportunities. Fix your gut, fix your life.
7. “Thriving with my new-found health. Gluten free for life.”
8. “Healing the gut, one day at a time.”
9. “Dealing with the healing. Gluten free for life.”
When I start contemplating what is next for me, I usually start to see new things. I wonder what is next for me to taste, where I should travel next to explore new cuisines and amazing sites. Or who else with an autoimmune disease can I inspire to help themselves to be the best version of themselves.
More Gluten Free Slogans
10. “When someone doesn’t understand your disease, tell them to be thankful they don’t need to know.”
11. “When you are struggling, look to others who are sailing.”
12. “Celiac made me a healthy maniac. Gluten free for life.”
13. “Seeing the bright-side of celiac, wholesome foods forever.“
There are so many positive things that happen to your body when you eat clean food. Once you see how your body changes, you can focus on the helpful aspects and move forward in a healthy way.
14. “My husband’s waste line is thankful for my gluten free cooking.”
15. “Celiac made me a health buff and I love it.”
16. “Empowering my son to cook gluten free for himself.”
Being daring enough to set boundaries with others about what you will eat can be hard. But being clear and confident shows that you love yourself, even when you are risking being misunderstood.
17. “A dietician told my friend to eat more fruits and vegetables and now she calls me for advice.”
18. “It takes courage to be the best version of yourself.”
19. “As long as you know who you are and what you need to be happy and healthy, it doesn’t matter how others see you.”
20. “Don’t let others’ ignorance stop you from being the best person you can be.”
Gluten Free Message Board
If you do not have a gluten free community yet, get one! There are tons of Facebook groups that you can be a member of or Reddit has lots of different groups that you can join to share and explore exactly what other people are going through. If you have not yet reached out to your local Celiac Association, read this article about how finding my local celiac association has helped me.
Finding a community of like-minded people can lift you up and make you feel like you are not alone. Because guess what, you are not alone! Celiac disease traditionally effects 1% of the population and many other people eat gluten free for allergies or other autoimmune diseases. I do not know any family or friends who have my diet, but I have found so many on-line. I have made life long friendships with people I have never met, who can motivate me to try new things.
If you are struggling with anxiety about travelling gluten free, then read how I overcame these same roadblocks.
Quotes About Celiac Disease
Hopefully, these quotes have given you some inspiration to embrace a positive and forward-looking perspective. Taking my health seriously has changed my life and I am excited for it to change yours. There are times when it won’t be easy, but nothing good is easy. Remember, you don’t have to feel bad for taking care of yourself. You can spend years exploring new meals and cuisines and come back with a different experience. So, what are you waiting for?
Follow your dreams and envision what you can be and go GET IT!
Are you looking for more information about Celiac Disease? Sometimes the best way to get a handle on your disease is reading from a comprehensive, but easy to read book.
- Celiac Disease For Dummies helps readers identify symptoms of the disease, and explains how doctors definitively diagnose celiac disease. You learn how it affects the body, and what its consequences could be if untreated. The authors explain how celiac disease is treated, not only through the elimination of gluten from the diet, but with additional nutritional measures and alternative and complementary therapies.
Disclosure: The link above is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I want to be up-front and I only recommend products or services that I like and it helps me deliver free content to my readers.